Remember


I need you to remember that there will be a better day. A day where you’ll wake up and no longer see the rain. The day where your pains have finally been washed away. I know things were starting to get real tough, and your clothes may have gotten a bit roughed up. I told you that this pain was nothing but temporary. That one day you would wake up and see you’ve got plenty. Your sins were long ago buried, there’s no reason you should have any worries. Sometimes your eyes can get a little bit blurry, by all the demons you tried so hard to bury. I know that you’ve made some mistakes. It’s time to break the cycle of hurt you’ve made. I need you to believe that you're stronger than you perceive. I want you to go out there and chase all your dreams. Show people that you're more than ordinary, that you're going to be legendary. We’ve all done thing that we hate. Things that we wish we could go back and change. You don’t gotta try so hard to make things right. My only wish for you is that you see the light. Find the sparkle that used to shine so bright in your eyes. I need you to stop wasting time. Go out there and shine. Most importantly I need you to remember, that no matter how far you stray, I’m only one phone call away. That no matter how many people chose to walk away, i’m forever here to stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Enough

Be Alright